Hooray! We have launched our new website! The site consists of 13 main pages that explain important aspects of performance evaluation for binary classifiers. Below are the links for the main pages.
- About this site
- Introduction to evaluation measures
- Simulation analysis with imbalanced data
- Literature analysis on classifier evaluation
- Re-analysis of a previous study with imbalanced data
- Tools for ROC and Precision-Recall
We hope you find our website useful and informative. Please use our Contact page for any questions. We’d love to hear your feedback on our site.